A tool designed to give you a sense of how much you may need to retire and whether you are on track to achieve your goals.
A free, easy-to-use tool that will give you an indication of how much you can spend in retirement and how long your funds may last.
Home loan calculator
Our ‘Cost of home loan calculator’ allows you to determine your loan repayments.
Calculate how quickly you can pay off your home loan by making repayments more frequently.
Useful for calculating whether or not you have enough savings to last throughout your retirement.
AMP's digital apps
You can easily access your finances, wherever you are, with AMP's digital solutions. Manage money while you're on the move with our mobile app. Explore financial options from the couch with our tablet app for iPad.
For more detailed information on each see below:
Android and iPhone app
Access your finances on the move. Your super, banking, investments and insurance all at your fingertips.
Get simple banking done fast
- Transfer money
- Check BPAY transactions and scheduled payments
- Find rediATM locations close to you
- Set up Quick Balance for AMP Bank customers.
Check your super and investments
- See your super balance
- Monitor your investments
- Contact your financial planner
- Track super contributions
Explore your finances. Get the bigger picture of where you are now and where your financial choices could take you. And change direction at a touch.
Explore your finances in the one app
- Secure access via a four-digit PIN
- All your AMP accounts together
- Calculators show you different financial scenarios.
- Add or link other accounts - even those outside AMP
Do more of your banking
- Make BPAY payments, even adding a new biller
- Set up an alert - so you'll know when money goes in or out of your AMP Bank account
- View your AMP Bank statements
See the future of your super, retirement, investments and insurance
- View your balance and investment mix
- Check your insurance cover is enough for you
- Discover how your investments are performing
- Change your investment options